A CHEF from Inverness has been named as the Young Highland Chef of 2013.
Published: Wed 18 Sep 2013
IN the food industry, taste and presentation is everything. First we buy the sizzle, then hope the taste lives up to it. Paula and Alistair Gordon have both sewn up.
Published: Wed 11 Sep 2013
CAWDOR Castle is to host the Living Food Festival during the Scottish Food and Drink Fortnight.
Published: Fri 30 Aug 2013
A SUCCESSFUL programme which helps ambitious food and drink companies access new routes to grow their sales in UK markets has received funding of £111,000 from Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE).
Published: Tue 27 Aug 2013
CHEFS from around the Highlands and Islands are being served up a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with a competition to find the region's best young cook.
More food news
- Food and drink exporting course offered to Highlands and Islands businesses
- Kids can learn essential life skills in the kitchen, says cookery expert Annabel
- Fancy a fish box, anyone?
- Food and Drink Festival to return after success of weekend event
- Top Scots award on the menu for Michael
- Celebrity cookbook aims to get families round the table
- TV chef Rowe takes on the WI
- Moray distilling projects win seal of approval from Prince Charles
- Countdown begins to celebration of fine food and drink from Highlands and Moray
- On the fast track to healthy eating with Dale Pinnock